Wednesday, July 8, 2009

When is P-Day?

Today marks a full week of Dayne's missionary life. So then I ask myself the question, when is p-day? I recieved a forwarded letter today from a friend of his, but nothing from Dayne. what could he be thinking??? Doesn't he know that an email goes home every pday...mothers are waiting for them! Pday is over at 5, so he better have a very good excuse.

I think back 25 years ago when my mom had to let me go, she had no choice in the matter as I did what I wanted. It is so difficult to let your little boy go, really, isn't that how we mothers still see them; I can't imagine having to send a daughter off. I'm sure that I carelessly forgot to mail a letter here and there, as there was no such thing as the world wide web back then and pc's were just appearing.

If anyone sees my son, tell him to write home! I would at least like to get his email!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment