Sunday, July 12, 2009

Computers...worth it, but sometime a pain!

My computer has been a thorn in my side for some time now as the DVD component stopped working. I finally ordered one and tried to install it, ha! no one told me about that little thingy ma jig! Luckily a friends's son came to the rescue. With the dvd up and running i discovered that my stopzilla had not been up for a while, thus the snails pace. I have upwards of 20 trojans on the thing and need to wait until tomorrow to fix it. I did finally get one thing done which has been a great frustration. Tommorrow we will hopefully be fast again. You don't realize how intertwined out lives are with computers til we are without them.

Last week was one big frustration. I am looking forward to a fruitful and somewhat frutration free week. I hopefully took it all this past week. Clouds rolled in Sat. and it has litterally been a big pain. P-days are Thursday, so I won't be hearing much until then except what is passed along to me.

Tuesday is Bastille day and I will wait until then to share my thoughts on the subject of freedom.
Until then, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment