Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fifth disease

The fifth disease, that is all it is called, as in the fifth disease of childhood; and I have it! Granted, I don't have a doctor's opinion yet, but I'm sure. The swelling, itching, sniffles, itching, stomach ache, itching and sunburn although I haven't been in the sun since Wednesday, all symptoms. The ironic thing is that as in other things, you are contagious before you know you even have it. One thing I know is that I haven't been this miserable in a very long time! I need to take benedryll just to sleep.

Now that we have focused on me, we can talk about Dayne. He left the MTC almost a week ago Monday. He arrived safely in Argentina where he is in a "good area" with a "good Elder". I would feel better about the area if I knew the statement wasn't just rhetoric. I'm sure Napoli was a "good area" also. Anyway, his trainer is Elder Elder. I had to enlarge the pic just to make sure it wasn't a typo, we could imagine Dayne going 'no way, no way' after hearing who his companion is. I'm sure he's having a great time introducing him. I'm anxiously awaiting pday in hopes that he can email. The picture with the mission president and his wife is in the slide show.

Now I am off to take my benedryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment