Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to School

I can't believe that summer is over, it began with Dayne home from school and it will end with him arriving in Argentina. I should have more news from him tomorrow.
I spent my last day of summer with my hydro training friends in the rain, no laying out the morning of Tuesday the 25th. Of course it cleared up by afternoon when I was well on my way to the days duties.
I work in the Riverton high school counciling center. What a crazy day it was, the students have weeks before school to get schedules adjusted and yet it seems they all waited till today. With a school of close to 3000 students, you can't expect much on the first day but mayhem.
I will hopefully get back tomorrow, but then again, Friday is a party for Taylor and she is working me pretty hard to get ready for it.
Ciao!

ps; i did receive notice that Dayne's friend Andrew Carver made it safely to Guatemala.

1 comment:

  1. Sara it looks good! If you go to your layout you can move your slideshow to show at the top of your blog posts, so you can see them better. Or I can show you how to make a smaller slideshow like what I have on my sidebar. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete