Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm back!

Wow, it's crazy how life can get so busy. Dayne has just over 2 weeks left in the MTC, time started going a bit faster when I quit waiting for him to come home! He says the language is coming along, and this is really crazy, his friend from high school, Kirt Davis, just received his call to the same mission! I think he will be there in October or November. His life long friend from the neighborhood just received his mission call to Russia and it includes at least one of the Stans.

Today we went to the farewell of the son of family friends. Dayne gets to meet them curbside so now Steve is bragging because he gets to see dayne and we don't.

So Gordon went hunting this weekend and I have been going crazy with unfinished projects around the house; I did some painting! I was up until almost dawn trying to get everything done. I painted a wall a lovely creme shade, put up a curtain rod and put up the drapes that have been waiting patiently to be hung for almost a year. I wanted to get my table up and I didn't get to the clostet, but I did clean and the paint/drapery job looks awesome. Thanks Rhonda for your help. Next up: put up the table, paint the North wall sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment