Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A sad day

I received some very sad news today, a little girl that attends my daughters school went in at the end of July for routine heart surgery just as she does every summer. However, this time her little heart just couldn't pull through. After additional surgeries to stop leakage, the little angel died Sunday. The news hit me very hard, when I last saw her I had no idea that was to be it. I had a special attraction to her from the beginning, she had something that drew me in. Then I found out she spoke Italian, better than me, and the bond was forged. I had the priveldge of substituting her class many times. Heaven has gianed another angel as we on earth are left to mourn. May God bless you, my friends the Frandsen family as we all feel your loss. A blog of Vittoria's fight can be found at http://vittoriascorner.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment