Tuesday, August 18, 2009

#%*! A wasted 4 hours!

There are times when a person has what seems to be a great idea. I had a surprise in the mail today in the form of a letter and pictures! As a result of trying to share them with the world, I wasted 4 hours of my life, with only 3 posted pictures to show for it. Who's to tell me that my pictures can't be found because they are private, when I have them listed as public! Well, a lesson learned? doubtfully.

As you can see from the new pictures, Dayne is short. Well, we all knew that anyway; you can see that Dayne is finding a way to entertain himself, even if it means opening the Christmas presents that I meticulously wrapped and made penguins with dates on them so there was a gift a day in December! Never mind mom's hard work, glad you like the rubber duck son!

Well, it's off to take care of the rest of my life which I have neglected all evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment