Saturday, August 1, 2009

And we hit a month!

I didn't think it would ever happen, I've lost track of how long Dayne has been out. I still miss him a lot, it's just much more bearable now. They are still having trouble getting visas and some of the elders are getting reassigned. He has a new calling, that of District Mother, in his own words, "My calling is the district mother. I tuck kids in at night and tell everyone bedtime
stories. The stories are amazing because they just give me a random thing to talk about
and i just tell the story without thinking about it so they are pretty amazing". I'm
glad to see that my Dayne is still alive and well. He has a terrible itch to get away
to the mountains, but sadly, they are on campus!

My topic of a friend for life, will have to wait another day, I'm so tired that I cannot
keep my eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment