Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bogus email

I received an email today that let me know of an opportunity to offer promotions from my blog because mine had been reviewed as one people would want to read. I would love to think that I am so witty and such a great writer that everyone reads my blog, and to not be so cynical. However, even if I were the world's greatest writer, I believe I would need more than 3 posts per year to qualify for something valid! Or is it just my cynicism again, maybe wonderful opportunities do just pop up into your email inbox! Nevertheless, I think I will continue to be skeptical.

Dayne is back in the city as of the beginning of December. He misses the cows, but is loving the area. He is in the 9th of April which is very close to his second area. He says 'the security' is not very good, but 'don't worry'. He is with his companion from the MTC and they are enjoying their time together so far. There are 4 missionaries in their ward, 3 of them were roommates in the MTC! It is very hot which makes it difficult to sleep at night. They are planning a zone activity for Christmas day, including the movie Toy Story. He says that some of the people actually decorate for Christmas in this area. Last year he reported that one house had a string of lights over the door. He has been very busy and hasn't had time to think much about home this year. We look forward to talking to him on Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment