Sunday, April 4, 2010

The winter of my discontent....

I actually have a moment and am thinking of my blog, an amazing occurrence of events. This has been a long and cold winter with the sun just teasing me with the sun that just might come out in full one day. Dayne's summer is winding down and he will soon be in the freezing cold. He had an amazing companion in December and got out of the very scary area. He had a companion from Bountiful area the past three months that just went home. He managed to keep him working the entire time. He sent some very sage advice when I was at my lowest, something that I have to keep reminding myself about.
"...I am out her doing God´s work and it was a reminder to me that I need to rely on him more. He is willing to help us out if we seek his guidance. The problem is that in life too many times we try to do things on our own. We can´t do it on our own, and it is so much easier if we turn to God in the first place. It really reminded me that I need to be trusting in him more because I am doing his work so I know that if i trust in him more we will have more success. This applies to all of you back at home too. In everything we do, it is a lot easier if we have someone else helping us out. Humble yourselves and put your trust in God because he knows whats best for us. Work hard, do your part and rely on God to help you with the rest."
Great wisdom, I often become so focused on doing that I forget to ask for help. My hope is that one day the sun will shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment